Update date: 02/03/2023
TEAMRISE SAS (“TEAMRISE” or “We”), publisher of the website https://javelo.io/fr (the “Website”), may process the personal data (the “Data”) of Internet users when they browse the Site and of its clients and prospects (or “you”).
Please note: This Policy does not describe how TEAMRISE processes Javelo users’ data as a subcontractor on behalf of its clients.
1. Why do we process your Data?
We process your Data solely for:
- Respond to your demo and contact requests and queries ;
- Create an account for you;
- Allowing you to leave a comment;
- To send you communications about our offerings;
- Host your Data;
- To improve our services and the functionality of our tools;
- To ensure the security of the Site;
- To ensure the exercise of your rights and the defence of our rights;
We process your Data with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, or because it is necessary (i) to provide you with our services in accordance with our contract, and respond to your requests in particular pre-contractual ones; (ii) to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; (iii) according to our legitimate interests, to ensure the security and proper functioning of the Site or to communicate our offers to you by email as part of our BtoB relationship. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link provided in the email to that effect, or by writing to us at [email protected].
2. What categories of Data are processed?
Only Data that is strictly necessary is processed by TEAMRISE, to achieve the purposes mentioned above. All the Data we process are collected from you only or provided by your employer as part of our contractual relationship. The Data processed are, in particular, those that you communicate to us when browsing the Website, when you create an account or when you contact us, such as identification data, contact data including email address as well as usage and connection data. You are invited to update your Data as soon as necessary.
3. Who will receive your Data?
Your data may be transferred to our service providers for the use of the Website’s features. Your Data may be transferred outside the European Union to authorised service providers. If you would like to know more about the appropriate safeguards in place in this respect, please contact us!
We also may share your personal data with:
- Tellent Group Companies of which Teamrise is a part (*see below) based on our legitimate interest; for administrative, operational, recruitment, technical reasons and/or for marketing purposes;
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction, such as a reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding);
When we are sharing your personal data with Group Companies for marketing purposes, they will only send you marketing communications concerning products or services that are similar to those that we are providing to our customers or relevant to your role at your organization. For the sake of clarity, we do not share personal data that we process on behalf of our customers in our role as a processor with Group Companies or other third parties, unless we are instructed to do so by our clients.
For more information, please see the privacy policies of the Group Companies:
Please note that your data may be transmitted to third parties legally entitled to access it upon specific request, in certain cases provided for by law: judicial authority, administrative authority, etc. Your Data may also be communicated to third parties if this is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights or to ensure compliance with these provisions.
4. How long do we keep your Data?
We keep your Data for the duration of our business relationship plus 5 years if you are a client and 3 years from the last contact with you for marketing purposes. We also keep your data for security purposes for a period of 6 months. In addition, data necessary to defend our rights is kept for 5 years after the end of the relationship, in accordance with applicable legislation or for the applicable limitation period. However, Data may be kept for longer if a longer retention period is permitted or imposed by virtue of a contractual, legal, tax or social obligation.
5. What are your rights?
In accordance with the Regulation, in particular Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your Data, within the legal limits:
- Right of access: to obtain information about your Data and a copy of your Data;
- Right to information: to obtain information on the conditions of processing (recipients, purposes, categories of data, etc.) ;
- Right of rectification: to correct or update your Data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to object: to object to the carrying out of a processing operation for reasons relating to your particular situation, or to withdraw your consent for processing operations based on this legal basis;
- Right to limitation: to request not to process all or part of the Data temporarily, without requesting to erase them ;
- Right to erasure: to request the deletion of its Data;
- Right to portability: to obtain your Data in a structured and machine-readable format and to be able to easily transmit it to a third party;
- Right to define specific directives for the treatment of your Data post-mortem.
You may exercise your rights via the contact address (below), in case of doubt about your identity a proof may be requested. Any abusive or unfounded request with regard to the laws and regulations may be rejected.
We undertake to respond to requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and, in any event, within the legal time limits.
To contact us about the processing of your Data, you can send us an email at: [email protected]
TEAMRISE Société par actions simplifiée with a capital of 370000 euros – registered in Paris under the number: RCS B 821 135 183 – Head office: 26 rue Henry Monnier, 75009 Paris.
Resources & Support