TEAMRISE SAS (“TEAMRISE” or “We”), publisher of the website https://javelo.io/en the “Site”), may process the personal data (the “Data”) of Internet users visiting the Site (or “you”) when they browse the Site.
1. Why do we process your Data?
We process your Data solely for:
- Respond to your demo and contact requests and queries ;
- Create an account for you;
- Allowing you to leave a comment;
- To send you communications about our offerings;
- Host your Data;
- To improve our services and the functionality of our tools;
- To ensure the security of the Site;
- To ensure the exercise of your rights and the defense of our rights;
We process your Data with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, or because it is necessary (i) to provide you with our services and respond to your requests; (ii) to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; (iii) according to our legitimate interests, to ensure the security and proper functioning of the Site or to communicate our offers to you by email as part of our BtoB relationship. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link provided in the email to that effect, or by writing to us at [email protected].
2. What categories of Data are processed?
Only Data that is strictly necessary is processed by TEAMRISE, to achieve the purposes mentioned above. All the Data we process are collected from you only. The Data processed are, in particular, those that you communicate to us when browsing the Website, when you create an account or when you contact us, such as identification data, contact data including email address as well as usage and connection data. You are invited to update your Data as soon as necessary.
3. Who will receive your Data?
None of your Data is transmitted to third parties, except to our service providers for the use of the Site’s features. Your Data may be transferred outside the European Union to authorized service providers. If you wish to know more about the appropriate guarantees put in place in this respect, contact us! Please note that your Data may be transmitted to third parties legally entitled to access it upon specific request, in certain cases provided for by law: judicial authority, administrative authority, etc. Your Data may also be communicated to third parties if this is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, or to ensure compliance with the present provisions.
4. How long do we keep your Data?
We keep your Data only for the duration of our commercial relationship and marketing operations which are intended for you, i.e. 3 years from the last contact with you. We also keep your Data for security purposes for a period of 6 months. In addition, data necessary for the defense of our rights is kept for a period of 5 years after the end of the relationship, in accordance with the legislation in force. However, Data may be kept longer if a longer retention period is permitted or imposed by virtue of a legal, contractual, fiscal or social obligation.
5. What are your rights?
In accordance with the Regulation, in particular Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your Data, within the legal limits:
- Right of access: to obtain information about your Data and a copy of your Data;
- Right to information: to obtain information on the conditions of processing (recipients, purposes, categories of data, etc.) ;
- Right of rectification: to correct or update your Data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to object: to object to the carrying out of a processing operation for reasons relating to your particular situation, or to withdraw your consent for processing operations based on this legal basis;
- Right to limitation: to request not to process all or part of the Data temporarily, without requesting to erase them ;
- Right to erasure: to request the deletion of its Data;
- Right to portability: to obtain your Data in a structured and machine-readable format and to be able to easily transmit it to a third party;
- Right to define specific directives for the treatment of your Data post-mortem.
- You may exercise your rights via the contact address (below), in case of doubt about your identity a proof may be requested. Any abusive or unfounded request with regard to the laws and regulations may be rejected.
We undertake to respond to requests to exercise the rights of Administrators and registered Users as soon as possible and, in any event, within the legal time limits.
To contact us about the processing of your Data, you can send us an email at: [email protected]